0164 98 545
6 months ago
Are you the Distillery and Maturation Manager we are searching for?
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join a leading multinational distillery. You will lead all aspects of the Distillery Operations, Waste-Water Treatment Plant and Maturation Operations, ensuring key (SQPDCM) targets of environmental, health and safety, production, cost, quality, customer service, and people development are met.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Louth.
What will you do in this job?
- You will develop and execute a distillation and maturation strategy (in conjunction with Operations Director), including long term capital & capacity planning, which is aligned to the business strategy and focused on sustainable performance improvement.
- You will lead and develop a workforce to provide the highest levels of efficiency, productivity and quality.
- You will ensure process yields and energy are maintained and optimized, achieving liquid quality expectations and consistency through consistent process control.
- You will promote and drive the development of a Lean Manufacturing Continuous Improvement.
- You will develop and implement maturation operations objectives to meet the Company's objectives.
- You will review and maintain the site Integrated Management Systems to ensure that the site meets the ISO accreditation standards.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have excellent knowledge and experience of distilling, maturation/warehouse, filling and spirit supply operations including spirit quality
- You have knowledge and understanding of all relevant Environmental, Health & Safety legislation, and Irish Revenue & Customs
- You have knowledge of all management and ISO Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO22000 & ISO 45001 standards)
- You have strong technical knowledge of mashing, fermentation and distillation operations
- You have proven knowledge and understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles and experience of Lean implementation within a production or maturation operation
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with bonus.
- Time to rest, with 25 days of paid annual leave.
- Take care of yourself with health insurance plan.
- Pension scheme.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.