0164 98 545
2 months ago
Could this Laboratory IT Technical Lead role be your next dream job?
You will work in partnership with IT, QA, CSV and QC to ensure smooth running of labs systems and regulatory compliance.
This is a permanent (full-time) role based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will provide day to day IT support of instrument systems in the labs and manufacturing areas, including tasks such as user access management, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, data management, patch management and ensuring that systems are available 24x7 to meet business needs
- You will provide direction, support and development of the team of Lab Engineers for Lab sustaining activities.
- You will ensure that all work on Lab IT and Benchtop Analytical equipment is carried out in a compliant manner
- You will provide day to day compliance support of IT Laboratory Systems such as user access reviews, system performance monitoring, change control, data management.
- You will be responsible for management of IT lifecycle procedures including change management, incident management, disaster recovery.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 4+ years' experience of working in a pharmaceutical lab environment, with strong IT experience of laboratory instrument systems.
- You have a degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or Life Sciences
- You have technical Lead experience working in a pharmaceutical lab environment.
- You have onsite IT experience
- You have knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry Regulations (cGMP/cGLP, OSHA, EPA/EQB), 21 CFR 11 and EU Annex 11.
- You have experience working in a GMP environment, strong change management skills and ability to manage CAPA processes.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.