.Dublin, DL, Ireland
0164 985 46
10 months ago
An established global pharmaceutical with multiple global manufacturing facilities have recently established a virtual global supply chain and have recently launched and developed multiple branded products . As part of this new external manufacturing structure they are currently developing a pipe-line of innovator products in across pharmaceutical and biotechnology and they need to recruit senior procurement professional to manage the risk and commercial agreements across all their external partners .
- You will report into a senior director global supply chain and will be responsible for effectively managing all contractual agreements across all external partners within clinical, technical operations and commercial supply chain .
- You will be part of an expanding global external manufacturing group and will be required to work with key stakeholders to ensure the supply network is manage effectively for the organization.
- You will also be focused on establishing and maintaining all risk protocols and processes across the expanding global supply network.
- You will come from either the pharmaceutical or biopharma background and have extensive procurement and contract negotiation experience.
- You will the internal SME on all aspects of risk compliance across all external suppliers and will be the primary point of contact in sourcing any new vendors.
- You will be degree qualified with 10-15 years procurement and strategic sourcing experience across bio-pharma and pharmaceutical products.
- You will have extensive experience of optimizing supply networks at a regional or global level.
- You will have the opportunity to work remotely .
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.