0164 98 545
10 months ago
I have a Requirements Engineer role that may be of your interest. It's with one of my leading cleints based in Galway.
In this project you will deal with the stakeholders to elicit and specify the requirements to develop and deliver projects.
This role will offer you a chance to grow leading and contributing with teams of Hardware and Embedded Software Engineers within a worldwide company known for its innovation and high-level technology.
In this role:
- You will elicit and specify requirements for embedded software solutions for existing image processing technologies on automotive platforms,
- Identify stakeholders and define their need, which then will be transformed to requirements &
- Develop change request and maintain traceability of requirements.
For this role:
- You'll need at least 3 years of experience working in a Requirement Specification role,
- Experience adhering with A-Spice processes and software industry best practice,
- Strong knowledge computer architecture &
- Experience defining software requirements.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.