Dublin, DL, Ireland
0164 985 39
2 months ago
Are you ready for your next role as a Supply Chain Specialist?
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Specialist for a multi-national Pharmaceutical organisation with several global operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the business relationships with contract manufacturing organisations (CMO's) and internal manufacturing sites used for the supply of drug product, drug Substance and finished pharmaceutical products on a global scale. This role is a newly created position which has arisen as a result of an expansion project which has been driven by multiple acquisitions in recent years.
- Manage the business relationships with contract manufacturers and internal manufacturing sites to ensure the consistent supply of products to the market
- Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies across the portfolio of CMO's to ensure that risks to supply are identified and avoided
- Act as the primary point of contact for communications and escalations with regards to any supply chain issues across the network of contract manufacturers
- Champion Lean and CI projects on behalf of the business with regards CMO management processes and procedures
- Develop and implement business processes and procedures to ensure consistency across the network of CMO's
- Track, monitor, and report on the performance of the contract manufacturers and internal sites with regards to supply of products and any issues/escalations
- Lead meetings with internal cross-functional teams (Quality, Tech Transfer, Finance and Supply Chain) regularly to ensure continuity of supply of products and actively participate in projects concerning product launches and change control process
- 3+ years' in a similar end to end Supply Chain role within a pharmaceutical organisation
- Experienced leading CI and Lean projects is a distinct advantage
- Experience dealing with contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs)
- Strong technical knowledge is a neccesity for this role. (Strong familiarity with change control process, involved in product launches, dealing with Artwork, Reg Affairs and QA teams)
- Proven ability to make key decisions and communicate effectively with relevant internal stakeholders and externally with contract manufacturers
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.