0164 985 39
5 days ago
Site Quality Manager- Distillery
Ready for a move into your next role as a Quality Manager? Are you interested in growing your career in one of Ireland's largest spirit manufacturing operations? Then maybe this is the perfect role for you.
Our client, a global spirit manufacturer based in Louth are looking to grow their existing team with an enthusiastic and experienced site Quality Manager. This is a permanent position that will offer excellent career development opportunities for the right individual. The successful candidate will have full responsibility for managing all of the Quality requirements for the small site. The successful candidates will also be heavily involved in Lean and CI activities on site.
What you will do in this job:
- Responsible for updating and managing the integrated QMS system for the site
- Responsible for ensuring product and facility compliance to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22001 and ISO 45001
- Manage supplier approval process. audit 3rd party contract manufacturers if required
- Work with senior leaders in other departments to ensure alliance to quality and manufacturing standards
- Manage and lead Continuous Improvement activities on site
- Promote and encourage a culture of continuous improvement across the business
- Manage customer complaint process
- Manage change control process to include in relation to New Product Introduction
Minimum requirements for this job:
- Level 8 Degree in Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years experience in a related industry, ideally beverage
- Lean qualification is highly desireable
- Experience developing and implementing robust integrated QMS systems
- Strong knowledge of ISO standards
- Excellent decision-making skills, strong leadership and communication proficiency
Interested in this role?
Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.