Dublin, DL, Ireland
0164 985 37
2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a QC MM Analyst within a leading global Biopharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin.
This is a one of a kind job opportunity as a QC MM Analyst in a fast paced and constantly growing biopharmaceutical company.
Their business is growing and they need someone like you to join their QC MM team. You will be reporting into the QC Material Management Supervisor and you will be supporting site activities related to performing testing of Raw Materials, in-process samples and laboratory duties in accordance with cGMP regulations.
This is a contract (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be performing QC testing of water samples.
- You will be performing analysis of Raw Materials including HPLC, GC, KF, UV, IR and wet chemistry techniques.
- You will be assisting in authoring and reviewing documentation, including SOPs.
- You will carry out batch paperwork review and reconciliation of analysis performed in laboratory.
- You will be assisting with out of specification investigations and deviations.
- You will be involved in sample management activities.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are Degree qualified in Chemistry/Biology or related discipline.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare laboratory.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.