Dublin, DL, Ireland
0164 98 545
about 1 month ago
Are you looking to grow your career in Fintech? Look no further, this is the job for you!
You will be joining my multinational client with a rapidly growing SaaS platform as an Associate FIX Analyst to provide level 1 application support for Electronic trading.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will ensure availability of FIX Network to clients
- You will be working with clients, internal colleagues, and third-party partners and vendor(s) to provide problem troubleshooting, support, and resolution
- You will adhere to ISO policies, standards and procedures as defined by the company
- You will actively participate in continuous process improvement of operational support procedures
- You have experience supporting application processes installed and running on Microsoft windows servers.
- You have degree level education or alternative third level technical qualification
- You have experience supporting complex applications in mission critical environment and providing telephone-based technical support
- You have the willingness to participate in periodic out-of-hours support
- If you happen to have experience with FIX protocol, xml-based application, global financial markets and SaaS that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker if you don't.
- A competitive salary with incentives
- Take care of yourself with VHI health insurance plan.
- Pension contribution
- Profit-share scheme, life assurance and… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.