Roscommon , RC, Ireland
Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
about 1 month ago
This is a one of a kind job in a food production company. Look no further, this is the job for you!
Their IT team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and help with technical support.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in the Roscommon/Longford area.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be a point of contact for day to day technical support for both internal and external parties.
- You will work as part of a dynamic, driven and expansive team in order to achieve targets.
- You will provide exceptional technical knowledge and expertise to internal stakeholders.
- You will liaise with various departments to help resolve customer issues.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience in technical support or customer support or application support.
- You have an extensive knowledge of IT systems.
- You are customer service driven.
- If you happen to have experience with manufacturing that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker.
- A competitive salary.
- Time to rest, with 20 days of paid annual leave.
- Growth opportunities for future career progression.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Callum at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there.
Next Generation specialises in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.