longford, LF, Ireland
0164 985 37
2 months ago
Do you have 1 to 3 years of experience in Artwork or Packaging in the food manufacturing industry and you are ready move into your next role? Then look no further, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a one of a kind job opportunity as a Group Artwork Coordinator in a fast paced and constantly growing food manufacturing company.
Their business is growing and they need someone like you to join their Technical team. You will be holding ownership of artwork workflows and coordinating the resolution of all technical queries from customers, design, printers etc.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Longford.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be accountable for the timely progression of all artwork changes, from initial briefing to file delivery at printers. Chasing approvers where necessary, escalating any delays / issues to key stakeholders.
- You will be coordinating the artwork process between all relevant parties in the artwork supply chain, both internally (key stakeholders) and externally e.g. (artwork houses, printers etc.)
- You will ensure all packaging is developed in line with relevant legislation, codes of practice, and specific customer requirements.
- You will be continuously improving knowledge of packaging and attend printers when required for print runs.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are Degree qualified in Food Science or related discipline.
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in a Technical role (Artwork or Packaging) in the food manufacturing industry.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.