Dublin, DL, Ireland
0164 985 39
27 days ago
Supply Chain Director, Pharmaceutical Industry, Dublin (Remote working flexibility)
Our client, an established global pharmaceutical company are currently looking for a Supply Chain Director to join their team to manage the development and implementation of Supply Chain processes on a global scale. This role will involve 20% travel across Europe, US and India.
- This role will report into the global VP of Supply Chain and will be responsible for developing and implementing supply chain processes within the organisation’s expanding virtual supply chain
- Responsible for managing and developing a team of 8 at Manager and Senior Manager level
- Setting ambitious goals and high standards for the teams with a keen focus for Continuous Improvement
- Ensure that global S&OP planning processes are fit for purpose and to grow the expertise within the planning function
- Work cross functionally with senior cross-functional stakeholders within the organisation
- Work with internal Technical/Quality functions to support delivery of projects to include Tech Transfers and Product Launches
- Degree qualification with 6-8 years plus end to end supply chain experience within pharmaceutical or biologics sectors
- Extensive hands-on experience with S+OP planning processes is a distinct advantage
- 3+ years experience managing teams in a virtual setting
- Knowledge of solid, semi-solid & liquid pharmaceutical dosage forms including sterile products
- Exposure to External Manufacturing/Virtual Supply Chain environments is a distinct advantage
- Strong project management and Continuous Improvement experience is essential
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.