0196 099 97
3 months ago
Are you the Utilities Engineer we are searching for? If you are a spectacular Engineering Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing Biologics manufacturing company then keep reading!
This is a contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will support the implementation of a new operational strategy within the Utilities Team.
- You will support reliability and operational issues of the utility equipment, including electrical systems, boilers, compressors, chillers, HVAC, water, life safety systems etc.
- You will work with Service Providers and Subject Matter Experts to maximise the life and performance of the utilities equipment
- You will ensure the utility maintenance standards are maintained to ensure safe and reliable operations by driving maintenance and asset management excellence.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have minimum 5 years of experience on an operating site
- You have experience implementing operating strategies and processes in an operating plant
- You have experience with CMMS systems to maximise the delivery and performance outputs
- You know how to plan maintenance/resources, and understand why maintenance planning is critical
- You have a level 8 degree in a relevant Engineering/Science discipline
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.