Naas, KD, Ireland
0196 099 97
13 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Maintenance Electrician? If you are a spectacular Maintenance Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing food manufacturing company then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Kildare.
What will you do in this job?
- You will deliver a high quality maintenance service to production and the site wide facility, including electro-mechanical repairs to a PLC controlled plant
- You will carry out wiring, troubleshooting, installation and commissioning on plant and equipment
- You will contribute to the efficiency of the operation by maximising uptime of machinery, and minimising downtime in production and utility areas
- You will participate in continuous improvement initiatives as appropriate e.g. Projects, Lean etc.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have experience in a similar maintenance role within an FMCG industrial plant
- You have exeperience with PLC control systems
- You are a qualified Electrician with a recognised Electrical/Electronic/Machine Control Diagnostics apprenticeship qualification
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.