353 (0)1 960 9773
15 days ago
7 months 17 days
Could this QA Specialist role be your next dream job? Do you have experience in QA Systems and Compliance? Are you the ideal candidate we are searching for? If you are interested in a fantastic opportunity working at an amazing company then keep reading!
This is a one of a kind job in a well established Biopharmaceutical company
Their team is growing and they need someone like you to join them as they develop new products.
This is a temporary full-time job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- Support Material disposition of raw materials and consumables for the site
- Support the Supplier Quality Management program.
- Support the Material Qualification program.
- Support the administration of Product Quality Complaints
- Support the QA Documentation systems on site.
- Support the administration of Change Control system.
- Support and maintain the Quality Risk Management program.
- Support of Regulatory and Corporate Inspections and achievement of market approvals.
- Co-ordination and support of the CAPA system, Global Regulatory Observation Evaluations.
- Conducting of audits of site functions.
- Interface with the relevant departments to ensure compliance with corporate policies, GMP and regulatory requirements.
- Authoring, review and approval of QA-related procedures.
- Support Quality Council and Quality Site Metrics generation.
- Support OPEX programs and champion continuous quality improvement initiatives.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You will hold a BSc in Science or related discipline, with a minimum 3 years' QA experience in a bio-pharmaceutical or pharmaceutical environment. A clear understanding of cGMP requirements for quality systems and compliance is required.
- You will be required to work on your own initiative in addition to working as part of a team.
- You will be able to work across a team matrix in order to meet accelerated timelines.
- You will have excellent communication & presentation skills.
- You will demonstrate excellent time management & organizational skills along with a proven ability to multi-task.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to GILLIAN DUNPHY at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there.
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.