0164 985 37
8 months ago
Are you a Food Scientist with 1-2 years of experience as a Process Technologist or NPD Technologist in the Food Manufacturing industry looking to further develop your career and join a leading food company in the European Market?
This is a one of a kind job opportunity with a FOOD MANUFACTURING company based in Co. Longford.
Their R&D team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and help them further develop their business.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in CO. LONGFORD.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for the development of new products, from initial concept to plant approval in conjunction with Site and Group teams.
- You will be providing in-depth reports on trials that accurately reflect the work carried out including all required measurements, ingredients, standard operating procedures, recommended actions and next steps.
- You will be responsible for the management of continuous improvement programme of recipe development on site and ensuring proactive approach to least cost formulation.
- You will support customer queries in relation to recipe and nutrition.
- You will be involved in the preparation of reports following trials and analysis of outputs.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree qualified in Food Science or related discipline.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in NPD in the food manufacturing industry
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with benefits.
- Time to rest, with 20 days of paid annual leave.
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.