0164 985 39
4 months ago
Next Generation are currently recruiting for a Head of Innovation for a large scale FMCG manufacturing facility based in the Kildare. We are seeking someone who will be responsible for developing, managing and driving the innovation strategy on behalf of the business. This role reports directly to the company MD and it is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career in one of Ireland’s fastest growing export led FMCG companies.
Please note your visa must allow you to work in Ireland unrestricted to apply for this position.
- Develop, manage and drive the innovation strategy for the business with a focus on pet nutrition and diet
- Create new business opportunities through consumer led insights on pet nutrition
- Provide a public face for the innovation agenda, including building and maintaining relationships with strategic customers
- Advise production in relation to process improvements / yields / improving process efficiencies and cost reduction projects
- Provide support to the commercial department in all areas of business development for key customers
- Develop the Technology team in line with development needs and identify career progression paths
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in a Technical/Product Development role within the FMCG Sector
- 3rd level degree in Food/Animal Science
- Strong knowledge of Animal Nutrition/ Ideally Pet Nutrition and diet is essential
- Customer facing experience is essential
- Proven cost and people management ability
- Highly motivated individual
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.