Dublin, DL, Ireland
353 (0)1 960 9773
23 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Downstream Bioprocess Associate within a leading Global Biopharmaceutical Organisation based in Dublin. If you are looking to join a well - known innovative organisation with an excellent reputation that is a leader in its field then this is the job for you.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Working across multiple teams to facilitate the implementation of the project design and validation of the manufacturing facility.
- Creation of SOPs & other technical documentation for large scale manufacturing
- Execution of commercial manufacturing processes
- Adheres to GMP and other quality standards
- Plays active part in investigations and optimisations of processes
- Operates all production equipment within the assigned functional area
- Effectively uses process automation systems and some supporting quality systems
- Assists with reviewing batch and exception reports for each manufacturing lot
- Supports culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Minimum Level 7 in Engineering/ Science related subject
- A minimum 1-year large scale experience in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility would be an advantage
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to GILLIAN DUNPHY at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there.
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.