0196 099 97
4 months ago
Are you the Maintenance Technician we are searching for? If you are a spectacular Maintenance Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing FMCG company then keep reading!
Their Maintenance team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and grow.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will ensure minimal downtime in the packhouse, completion of PMs
- You will manage inventory, third party suppliers and external contractors
- You will evaluate systems/facilities to determine maintenance or repairs that need to be performed, and ensure this work is completed safely, effectively, and in a timely manner
- You will work as part of a team andwith management to plan work priorities, obtain necessary supplies, and assess skills needed to complete tasks
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have completed a fitter/welder apprenticeship or a revelant mechanical engineering degree
- You have previous experience in a similar role in a fast paced high volume manufacturing environment
- You have the availability for a flexible working schedule
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.