Dublin 17, DL, Ireland
Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
20 days ago
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Operational Analyst for a high-volume FMCG organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the businesses labour management system in order for the business to meet its goals.
This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
- Ensure correct completion, updating and reporting through the labour management system.
- Manage the business relationships with internal and external stakeholders during day-to-day operations.
- Track, monitor, and report the company performance while ensuring KPI's are achieved.
- Produce weekly plans using analytical models to understand and control the labour and skill base requirements.
- 2+ years in a similar Supply Chain/Logistics role within an organisation.
- Advanced experience and expertise using analytical systems, preferably Microsoft Excel.
- You are a proven leader who enjoys and has experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- If you happen to have a strong warehouse logistics background, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal-breaker.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Callum at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.