Dublin, DL, Ireland
Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
8 months ago
Are you ready for your next role in Supply Chain?
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting a Supply Chain Planner/Specialist for a multi-national Pharmaceutical organisation with several global operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the business relationships with external contract manufacturing organisations (CMO's) that supply pharmaceutical products.
This is a full-time permanent role based in Dublin.
- Manage the business relationships with contract manufacturers sites to ensure the consistent supply of products to the market.
- Work closely with Logistic / Freight Forwarder teams and the contract manufacturing organisations to ensure timely shipment of products to distribution centres.
- Generate, monitor, and report MPP's to Supply Chain Manager for approval.
- Create, develop and maintain Supply chain maps for all products.
- Make necessary adjustments to production plans to ensure forecast/ and inventory targets are achieved.
- 2-3+ years in a similar Supply Chain and Manufacturing role within an organisation.
- Advanced experience and expertise using ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Experience dealing with contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs)
- Expert technical knowledge is a necessity for this role. (Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Tableau)
- Proven ability to work closely and communicate effectively with relevant internal and external business stakeholders.
- If you happen to have direct experience within the pharmaceutical or medical devices supply chain sector, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal-breaker.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Callum at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.