Swords, DL, Ireland
0164 985 37
20 days ago
If you are a spectacular SALES ENGINEER with experience in the e-commerce industry who wants to take the next step working at an amazing company then keep reading!
This is a one of a kind job opportunity in the e-commerce industry.
Their Sales team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and take ownership of the client technical and operational solution design and enhancement throughout the entire client life cycle.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will provide technical & operations support to sales during the client pre-sales phase of the client engagement process.
- You will be working with Product Management, to complete high-level client requirements to input into product development requests.
- You will be responsible for the ongoing management of client expectations against product and functionality release schedules.
- You will manage the client relationship from the pre-sales phase through to project go live.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 5-7 years of experience in a client technical management role ideally within an ecommerce or development environment.
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree in Business/Technology/Engineering or related discipline.
- You have working knowledge of B2C ecommerce solutions.
- You have project management experience.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary + benefits package.
- Time to rest, with 25 days of paid annual leave.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.