Dublin 2, DL, Ireland
0164 985 46
7 months ago
- This role will report into a VP Global Supply Chain and will be primarily focused on optimising inventory planning throughout the global supply chain.
- The organization is going through significant transformation with their global supply systems and a large focus of this role will be drive numerous upgrade and implementation projects of the current ERP system across of global inventory hubs.
- The role will manage a global inventory planning team and will be focused on implementing best practice across all inventory planning processes as the company continues to expand their global supply chain.
- Another focus of this role will be to analyse all global supply chain processes to ensure inventory is maintained an optimum level across end to end supply chain processes .
- This role will develop an implement inventory planning strategy to ensure significant cost savings are delivered and service levels are maintained.
Extensive ERP and ideally SAP experience are required
Excellent analytical and project management experience are essential
People management is preferred.
A project management qualification a distinct advantage.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.