0164 985 37
7 months ago
Are you a food scientist with 6 months to 2 years of experience in Quality in the Food Manufacturing Industry ready to take the next step in your career? Then, look no further, this is the job for you!
My client is a successful and constantly growing company in the food manufacturing industry based in Co. Tipperary. Their Quality team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and help them to ensure that both product and process meet specification, statutory obligations and customer requirements.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in CO. TIPPERARY.
What will you do in this job?
- You will apply quality standards and audits to maintain accreditation on site.
- You will ensure the Food Safety HACCP plan is adhered to at all times.
- You will ensure in-house processes and procedures guarantee that product is produced to specification.
- You will be responsible for raw material intake assessment against specification.
- You will carry out microbiological and chemical sampling of product and environment for analysis by external lab.
- You will assist in compiling in-house and finished product specifications and procedures.
- You will assist in the upkeep and maintenance of internal and external standards (e.g. BRC, HACCP, Retailer Standards).
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree qualified in Food Science or related discipline.
- You have 6 months to 2 years of experience in QA/QC in the food manufacturing industry.
- You have Excellent IT skills e.g. MS Office Excel, Word, Outlook, etc
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.