Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
about 2 months ago
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting a Production Planner for one of Europe's leading food production companies. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, scheduling, monitoring and ultimately coordinate the flow of products through the complete production process.
This is a permanent job-based in County Meath (Approximately 30 minutes from Dublin city centre)
- Accurately and continuously balance demand & supply to optimise inventory level, customer service and operational efficiencies.
- Coordinate delivery of materials to meet the production schedule.
- Record stock levels, purchase stock promptly and ensure systems are updated to reflect orders placed and received.
- Support new product development introduction with effective demand and supply planning.
- Play a pivotal role within the company by liaising with all relevant personnel in planning, production, customer services, sales, and warehousing to improve communication and understanding within the business.
- 3+ years experience in a similar planning role within an organisation.
- You have advanced expertise using ERP systems and Microsoft Excel.
- You have exposure and experience working with an FMCG/food manufacturing environment.
- You have the ability to communicate and work effectively with stakeholders at all levels who are both internal and external to the business.
- If you happen to have food processing knowledge, that would be a distinct advantage, but that's not a dealbreaker.
- A very competitive salary.
- Enjoy your time off with 22 holidays a year plus public holidays.
- A robust pension scheme.
- Target driven annual bonus.
- Discount on company products.
- Free onsite parking.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Callum at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.