0196 099 97
4 months ago
Are you the Comissioning Engineer we are searching for? If you are a spectacular Commissioning Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing water treatment company then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job and a field service role based out of Ireland, covering Ireland, UK, and Europe.
What will you do in this job?
- You will commission and oversee the installation of systems, plant and/or equipment at a client's site, across healthcare, industrial, municipal and pharmaceutical
- You will engage in the testing of facilities, equipment and plants to make sure they function correctly and produce the expected results
- You will coordinate testing and commissioning activities and providing advice on testing and commissioning procedures and documentation
- This is a field based service role, and travel is a regular feature of the job, covering the 32 counties in Ireland, and occasional travel abroad sporadically to UK & Europe
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have extensive experience with water treatment systems and PLCs
- You have a degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation
- A full clean driver's license and flexibility for travel
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with commission/bonuses.
- Company vehicle with all travel expenses covered.
- Time to rest, with 22 days of paid annual leave.
- Take care of yourself with the health insurance plan.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.