0196 099 97
about 1 month ago
Ready to move into your next role as an Engineering Assistant? If you are a spectacular Engineering Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing Biologics company then keep reading!
Are you looking to grow your career in Biopharmaceuticals? Look no further, this is the job for you!
This is a contract of 8 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for the management of planned laboratory equipment maintenance and calibration - managing SLAs with external vendors for the service & calibration of these equipments
- You will be responsible for the management of the response to breakdowns and other unplanned works in both GxP & non-GxP environments
- You will coordinate service visits from external vendors - safety documentation: RAMS & permitting, and reviewing vendor service reports and completion of associated documentation
- You will liaise with equipment owners to facilitate the scheduling of works to minimise impact and downtime
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have previous experience in a GxP/GMP/GLP manufacturing environment
- You have a degree in an Engineering related discipline
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.