0196 099 97
29 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as an EHS Specialist? If you are a spectacular Engineering Graduate who wants to take the next step working at an amazing company then keep reading!
Are you looking to grow your career in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing? Look no further, this is the job for you!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Athlone, Westmeath.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for assigned activities in support of the site EHS engineering-related programmes, including process safety/ATEX, machinery compliance and fire safety/loss prevention, as well as providing day-to-day EHS specialist support
- You will carry out risk assessments and identify, in collaboration with key stakeholders, control strategies based on risk and good engineering principles
- You will assist in the investigation of accidents/near misses; apply problem solving tools to ensure root causes are identified and ensure effective corrective/ preventive actions are implemented
- You will research and benchmark best industry practice and participate in professional/industry groups to identify opportunities to continuously improve
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a degree in an engineering related discipline - Chemical, Process or Mechanical
- You have experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment, pharmaceutical a distinct advantage
- Experience or strong understanding around process safety an advantage
What's in it for you?
- A competitive base salary with additional incentives/bonus.
- Take care of yourself with the VHI health insurance plan and on site gym.
- A defined pension contribution plan.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.