Marshall Islands, Ireland
0164 985 37
about 1 month ago
Are you an Environmental Officer with experience in the FMCG industry looking to take the next big step in your career? Then look no further, this is the job for you!
My client, a leading food manufacturing company in Ireland is looking for an Environmental Officer to join their team and ensure that the site is compliant with EPA license and guidance and relevant standards.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Meath
What will you do in this job?
- You will update and maintain the Environmental management system on site.
- You will carry out daily environmental walks on the site to ensure full compliance with standards.
- You will conduct monthly reports including waste management, energy management and efficiencies.
- You will liaise with the site Technical Manager and Site Manager in relation to environmental projects and conduct monthly meetings with the team.
- You will take samples across the site as per the EMS sampling schedule, analyse results and report any non-conformances.
- You will be involved with the site's correspondence with local authorities and EPA.
- You will ensure the site complies to BRC & all customer standards.
- You will contribute to continuous improvement projects.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have previous experience in a similar role in the FMCG industry.
- You are degree qualified in Environmental Sciences or related disciplines.
- You have a great understanding of EPA guidelines, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 standards.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience and career progression!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.