0164 985 37
3 months ago
Are you a qualified accountant with experience of costing goods, valuing inventory and analysing cost variances in an FMCG business looking to make a move? Are you looking for something more flexible and would like to give a 4-day working week role a try? Then keep reading!
My client, a rapidly growing food manufacturing company in Ireland, is looking for a Cost Accountant (32 hours per week) to join their Finance Team and help with costing of new products and maintaining accurate costs on their enterprise resource planning systems.
This is a permanent (32 hours/week) job.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for BOM costing.
- You will ensure timely and accurate evaluation of inventory.
- You will assess impact of bill of materials changes on standards cost and provide finance approval.
- You will work with other functions to achieve continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- You will be responsible for cash flow management.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of full month-end profit and loss and balance sheet reporting packs, month-end reconciliations and variance reports.
- You will prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasting.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are a qualified accountant.
- You have experience of costing foods, valuing inventory and analysing cost variances in the food manufacturing industry.
- You have SAP experience.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.