353 (0)1 960 9773
8 days ago
Customer Specification Technologist
Could this Customer Specification Technologist role be your dream job? Are you experienced in this line of work? Do you want to develop your career in a fantastic company with lots of opportunities? Then keep reading!
This is a permanent full-time job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- Provide effective support to the NPD and Quality Team. The customer specification technologist will be responsible for specification generation, reviewing of artwork/labels etc. against specification detail and helping to ensure that compliance is maintained.
- Completing and maintaining Retailer specifications, internal factory specifications and raw material specifications from suppliers.
- Request and check raw material specs and associated documents and maintenance of the Supplier Approved list.
- Generate, update, and check Retailer legal specifications on systems and internal specifications for use within the factory.
- Along with NPD, Review artwork and finished printed packaging and labels to ensure compliance with Retailer and legal requirements.
- Provide support where appropriate within the team and externally to meet the needs of the business and the customer.
- Approving artworks / labels against internal and external specifications.
- Liaising with the NPD team to obtain information to ensure artworks and specs are in place for each product launch.
- Maintaining and updating factory paperwork that is related to the specs where directed.
- Assisting with customer requests for information internally and externally.
- Assisting with collating the paperwork for audit traces.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- A relevant Degree Qualification in Food Science or Equivalent
- 1-2 years+ experience in a similar role
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to GILLIAN DUNPHY at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there.
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.