Dublin, DL, Ireland
0164 985 39
about 2 months ago
Are you ready for your next role as a Procurement Analyst?
I am currently recruiting for a driven and enthusiastic Procurement Analyst. Our client are a large Financial Services organisation that are currently going through a rapid phase of change and are looking for a Procurement Analyst to join their exisiting team. This is a really exciting opportunity to drive change and have significant impact on the roadmap for how spend is managed within the Procurement department.
The successful candidate must have strong analytical skills, work well with data and numbers and must also possess the ability to solve complex problems. The opportunity offers excellent career progression opportunities for the right individual.
This is a permanent role based out of Dublin with excellent working from home flexibility.
- Management and maintanence of Procurement Team annual budget
- Work with wider Procurement Team and Finance to ensure budget is managed and maintained and provide monthly spend reports
- Process all POs associated relating to software products on behalf of the company (€50 Million Spend)
- Support Procurement Managers with Software related sourcing projects
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with outsource service provider to ensure the two-way exchange of information related to financials, budgets, spend and opportunities for cost savings.
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- 2+ Years experience in a Procurement/Buyer role ideally with exposure to Indirect Procurement activities
- Ability to interpret and work well with data driven information
- Strong IT skills, proficient with MS Excel
- Ability to work cross functionally with other depts to include Finance and externally with Vendors/Suppliers
- Strong commercial awareness
23 Days annual leave
Flexible working options
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters or get some inspiration to update your CV .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.