0196 099 97
6 months ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Project Design Engineer? If you are a spectacular Engineering Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing water treatment company then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Wicklow.
What will you do in this job?
- You will work in the areas of water systems and treatment plant evaluation, modelling and design, master planning and project delivery
- You will be responsible for the design of clean water treatment plants, typical applications being hospital water systems, pharmaceutical, industrial, and recycling water systems with payback evaluations
- You will coordinate and adjust the work effort within the project team to ensure project work is completed on schedule and within allocated budget
- You will maintain regular and constructive communication with clientele and project team members
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have extensive experience in designing water treatment systems, ideally in the industrial or pharmaceutical industries
- You have a degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Manufacturing, Process or similar degree)
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
- Time to rest, with 22 days of paid annual leave.
- Take care of yourself with the health insurance plan.
And... much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.