0164 985 37
about 1 month ago
Are you a Food Scientist with 3+ years of experience in QA in the food manufacturing industry ready to take the next big step in your career and join a leading company in the food industry based in Waterford? Then look no further, this is the job for you!
My client is looking for a QA Manager (Maternity cover) for a period of 16 months. You would be reporting directly to the Managing Director and would be responsible for all Quality Assurance matters in the business.
This is a temporary (maternity cover) job based in WATERFORD.
The role is full-time, Monday to Friday office hours.
What will you do in this job?
- You will operate a robust Quality Assurance program – based on internationally recognised standards.
- You will maintain and improve standards to meet with annual audit and certification criteria.
- You will maintain suitable reporting procedures to management.
- You will integrate into a small team of people, whilst retaining control over all the quality assurance procedures.
- You will travel to both suppliers and clients from time to time to supervise compliance with standards.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Food Science/ Food Technology or related discipline.
- You have 3+ years of experience in QA in the food manufacturing industry.
- You have working knowledge of BRC standards, HACCP and Food legislation.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Training and development programs provided.
- Plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.