75000-85000 per hour
0164 985 46
4 months ago
An innovative and patient centric biopharmaceutical organisation are in the process of establishing a commercial supply chain hub in Ireland to assist in the expansion of the organisation’s European expansion. This company has an impressive pipe-line of products in development for a wide range of rare diseases as well as existing commercial products in the US and now in Europe. They are now looking to expand on the growth in Europe with the establishment of the commercial supply chain hub in Ireland.
- This role will report into the EMEA Supply Chain Director and will be focused on effectively managing all customer supply within the European region.
- A large part of managing the expansion in the European supply chain will be developing and managing a relationship with third party logistics providers.
- This position will require the individual to develop and implement supply chain processes across all elements of customer distribution and ensure that the supply chain processes have the agility to match the growth within Europe.
- Another focus of this role is ensure all aspects of customer delivery are best practice and full GDP compliance is maintained throughout the supply chain.
- This role will require the individual to have extensive third part logistics experience as the organisation expands it’s European distribution network.
- Degree qualification with 8-10 years supply chain experience within the life science sector.
- GDP and third party logistics experience are essential requirements
- Fluency within the French language would be highly desirable.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations