0196 099 97
about 1 month ago
Are you the Manufacturing Specialist we are searching for? If you are a spectacular Manufacturing Professional who wants to take the next step working in the Warehouse and Logistics area with a biologics manufacturing amazing company then keep reading!
This is a contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for all tasks associated with GMP sampling and dispensing of raw materials warehousing, including but not limited to; handling/preparation, sampling and dispensing of chemicals, operation and monitoring of equipment, use of business systems and carrying out tasks including the cleaning, validation in accordance with cGMP
- You will execute all tasks associated with Warehouse & Logistics processes, including receiving, aseptic sampling, raw material storage, BDS storage/shipment
- You will carry out GMP sampling of all of the sites raw materials, working in a Grade C cleanroom area, utilising downflow booths, fume hoods, bio-safety cabinets and nitrogen overlay processes
- You will supply the manufacturing area with required materials in a timely manner to support the manufacturing schedule
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a manufacturing role with experience in sampling/dispensing. Experience in Biologics manufacturing is preferred
- You have experience in Grade C clean room environment
- You have previously used SAP/Sample Management systems
- You have completed the Leaving Certificate as a minimum requirement, a third level qualification in logistics and/or manufacturing is preferred
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.