Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
about 1 month ago
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting a Logistics Technician for one of Ireland's leading pharmaceutical companies. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing end to end logistics support in various tasks in order for the operation to run at an optimal level.
This is a Permanent job-based in County Dublin.
- Conisistanley receive and distribute shipments according to established procedures.
- Liaise, Coordinate and perform courier pick-ups/deliveries as necessary.
- Prepare, maintain and distribute appropriate documentation for all materials shipped.
- Package materials according to standard operating procedure.
- 1+ years experience in a similar Logistics/Technician role within an organisation, preferably in a fast-paced pharmaceutical environment.
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving, organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities; attention to detail, computer literacy is essential for this role.
- You have the ability to communicate and work effectively with stakeholders at all levels who are both internal and external to the business.
- Valid driver's license preferred
- A very competitive salary.
- Enjoy your time off with paid holidays plus public holidays.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Callum at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.