0164 985 37
about 1 month ago
Are you a Production Supervisor with experience in the packaging or food manufacturing industry looking to make a move and further develop your career? Then it's your lucky day, I have the right opportunity for you!
My client, a leading food manufacturing company based in Dublin is currently looking for a Production Shift Manager for the evening shift who can lead a team of 40+ staff and can optimise production performance and deliver continuous improvement.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in DUBLIN.
Working hours: 3 pm to 11:30 pm Monday to Friday
What will you do in this job?
- You will understand, prepare, and deliver performance KIP's by explaining, in detail, any variances from target to actual in yield performance.
- You will be responsible for the stock take in your department on a monthly basis.
- You will work closely with your team members, to understand strengths and weaknesses. You will deal with conflict where necessary and maintain a positive proactive culture in your team.
- You will be responsible for Food Safety in your designated area and ensure that your department is audit ready all of the time.
- You will participate in Quality Meetings and report to the QA Team any issue that could affect product quality.
- You will have the responsibility of being conscious for the safety and well-being off all staff on site. This means highlighting any health and safety risks to a member of senior management.
- You will document and report any near misses or accidents/incidents in your department.
- You will be responsible for the overtime in your department and all hours must be accounted for on a daily basis as well as holidays absences etc..
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have at 5 years of experience in a Production Supervisor/Manager role in the packaging or food manufacturing industries.
- You are proficient in Excel and all Microsoft packages.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience and career progression!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.