0196 099 97
4 months ago
Ready to move into your next role as an Engineering Technician? If you are a spectacular Maintenance Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biologics start up then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dublin. This is a Monday to Friday day shift position.
What will you do in this job?
- You will organise, and plan preventative and corrective maintenance of process equipment in a drug substance facility in accordance with cGMP and Good Engineering Practice
- You will be an active member of the operations team who will monitor line performance during batch processing and respond to equipment issues to minimise equipment downtime
- You will be the coordinator to manage CMMS, Client and spare parts procurement, storage and management
- You will support the development, commissioning & qualification, e.g. Site Acceptance Testing, of new vaccine drug product manufacturing equipment and subsequent transition to commercial manufacturing.
- You will review and approve work executed by external contractors such as OEM suppliers & service providers
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a proven track record in a maintenance position in a highly regulated GMP manufacturing environment, ideally biologics
- You have a strong understanding and knowledge of GMP requirements
- You have a technical Engineering qualification (trade qualified or degree)
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.