Dublin, DN, Ireland
0164 985 39
21 days ago
Are you ready for your next role as a Distribution Analyst?
I am currently recruiting for a driven and enthusiastic Distribution Analyst. Our client are a global Pharmaceutical organisation that are currently going through a rapid phase of change and are looking for a Distribution Analyst to spearhead an initial 12 month project on their behalf. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong GDP experience to gain experience working with one of Ireland's leading Pharmaceutical organisations.
The successful candidate should have strong systems experience (ideally SAP) and have the ability to foster and develop strong relationships internally and externally with 3PLs.
Please note this is initially a 12 month contract. The role will require the successful candidate to work from home initially however this may be subject to change as restrictions ease.
- Manage relationships on behalf of the business with 3PL partners
- Accountable for managing inventory accuracy in the market and all stock exceptions
- Support budgeting, reporting, audits as per business requirements and business processes; provide the appropriate analysis to Distribution Managers
- Resolving stock issues, write-offs, reconciliations
- Review 3PL contracts, Ops manuals, SOPs, GDP compliance, and business reviews to provide comprehensive overviews across regions on specific topics
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- 2-3 Years experience in a Distribution role ideally within the Life Science Industry, GDP experience is highly desireable
- Ability to interpret and work well with data driven information
- Strong systems experience, SAP experience is a distinct advantage
- Ability to communicate and influence internally across multiple departments and externally with 3PLs
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters or get some inspiration to update your CV .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.