Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
4 months ago
Are you ready for your next role in Supply Chain?
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Customer Service / Supply Chain Analyst for a multi-national Pharmaceutical organisation with several global operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the businesses customer service needs and coordinating the movement of products among distribution centres to meet commercial business goals.
This is a contract (maternity cover) job-based in the Dublin area.
- Manage the business relationships with 3rd Party customer service and distribution teams, warehouse teams, and distribution centres during day-to-day operations.
- Monitoring the businesses inventory while liaising with the quality team to ensure the timely release of product lots.
- Track, monitor, and report the data in SAP for Purchase Orders & Purchase information records
- Manage the resolution with Customer Service on disputes, issues, deductions around orders and returns.
- Creation of selected reports and management of same within Excel, Sharepoint, etc
- 2+ years in a similar Supply Chain role within an organisation.
- Advanced experience and expertise using ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Experience within the pharmaceutical or medical devices industries is a distinct advantage.
- Strong technical knowledge is a necessity for this role. (Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access, PowerBI, and Tableau, etc.)
- Proven ability to work closely and communicate effectively with relevant internal and external business stakeholders.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Callum at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.