0196 099 97
4 months ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Senior QC Bioassay Analyst? If you are a spectacular QC professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing global pharmaceutical company in their brand new state of the art biologics QC laboratory then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will participate in analytical method transfer/validation to the bioassay laboratory
- You will participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, and implement and follow-up on corrective / preventative measures
- You will perform laboratory investigations to determine root cause and implement appropriate corrective and preventative action
- You will review and approve bioassay analytical data
- Knowledge and experience in some or all the following is an advantage; inhibition of proliferation assay, potency assays, binding assay, maintenance of cell lines for cell-based bioassay, ELISA and western blot
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience working with a variety of bioassay and aseptic techniques in a GMP laboratory
- You have demonstrated testing experience in a QC laboratory
- You have a BSc degree in Science or equivalent qualification
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
- Take care of yourself with the company health insurance plan and pension scheme.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and an Education scheme.
- Commute with the Tax Saver schemes and the Bike to work scheme.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.