0164 985 37
4 months ago
Are you a Culinary/NPD professional with 3+ years of experience in food manufacturing looking to join a leading company in the industry based in Co. Kildare? Then keep reading!
You will report into the Culinary Innovation Manager and you will be responsible for launching approved products through the factories and to be an active member of the development team.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Kildare.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be involved in the development of new product concepts working from customer briefs, blue skies concepts & existing product re-developments.
- You will drive the launch of new product concepts through the approved Stage Gate Process ensuring each stage is documented & signed off according to procedure.
- You will organise product and sample submissions to customers and participate in presentations externally & internally to stakeholders & customers.
- You will arrange trials & pre-production trials on new products through the pilot plant and the manufacturing unit.
- You will be responsible for the completion and recording of customer trackers, product costings, sensory analysis trials, competitor benchmarking and shelf-life analysis trials from an organoleptic and microbiological point of view.
- You will complete and sign off finished product specifications in conjunction with QA for all new lines. Design QAS documents and approve all defect standards with the teams.
- You will complete 1st production/launch sign off with the relevant teams and with the customer. You will complete post-launch reviews and issue reports to the business teams.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree qualified in Food Science or related discipline.
- You have 3+ years of experience in NPD in the food manufacturing industry.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience and career progression!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.