0196 099 97
4 months ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Lab Systems Specialist? If you are a spectacular QC/IT professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing global biologics company then keep reading!
This is a fixed-term contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will create and maintain lab systems by executing the appropriate change management process to support laboratory testing activities and to ensure business, project and/or investigation/CAPA timelines are met
- You will support review of change controls associated with lab systems, identify system impact, and develop appropriate change actions required to support implementation of the change,
- You will collaborate with appropriate laboratory, manufacturing, analytical support and/or site/global IT teams to ensure needs and requirements are accurate in the lab systems
- You will evaluate, recommend and implement processes to improve compliance and the efficiency of laboratory testing operations
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have in depth experience laboratory software, specifically Empower - the ability to configure custom fields and sample sets
- You have a proven track record within a laboratory environment and relevant lab systems, specifically in the pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry
- You have a good understanding of GxP requirements from a quality perspective, ideally GMP
- You have a BSc degree in a science, engineering or IT related discipline
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
- Time to rest, with 23.5 days of paid annual leave.
- Take care of yourself with the health insurance plan and pension scheme.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and an Education scheme.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.