Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
16 days ago
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Material Coordinator for a large-scale engineering company. The successful candidate will be responsible for to ensuring that the project teams have all the materials that they require at the right time and in the right place.
This is a contract job-based in the Kildare/ West Dublin area.
- Manage the business relationships with 3rd Party suppliers and transportation companies to ensure materials are delivered on time and in full.
- Monitoring the businesses inventory while liaising with the Site Materials Manager/ Logistics/ Package leads regarding delivery discrepancies.
- Track, monitor, and report the performance of the requirements are met on the EMR (Engineering material report)
- Coordinating supplier weekly schedules and tracking confirmed delivery dates in SAP.
- 2+ years in a similar Supply Chain/Procurement role within an organisation.
- Advanced experience and expertise using ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Experience within the electronic or manufacturing industries is a distinct advantage.
- Proven ability to work closely and communicate effectively with relevant internal and external business stakeholders.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Callum at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.