Longford, LD, Ireland
0164 985 37
9 days ago
Group Technologist – Co. Longford
Are you a Food Scientist with 6 months to 2 years of experience in NPD/R&D in the food manufacturing industry ready to move into your next role? Then look no further, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a one of a kind job opportunity as a Group Technologist in a fast paced and constantly growing food manufacturing company
Their business is growing and they need someone like you to join their R&D team. You will be involved in the development of new products, from initial concept to plant approval.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Longford.
What will you do in this job?
· You will be responsible for the modification of existing products at the request of, and in consultation with customers and the technical, production, purchasing and commercial functions.
· You will be responsible for the coordination and management of product requests initiated by sales, purchasing, production and quality. These requests could be for NPD, existing product for internal/external presentation, customer request, visit etc.
· You will be involved in the input of recipe formulations across all sites.
· You will support customer visits to all the production sites/offices. This includes organising full product presentations and paperwork from this site and co coordinating samples, paperwork from all other sites.
· You will work closely with Sales & Marketing functions to deliver customer support and satisfaction.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
· You are Degree qualified in Science or related discipline.
· You have 6 months to 2 years of experience in NPD in the food manufacturing industry.
What's in it for you?
· A competitive salary.
· Plenty of opportunities for career progression.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.