0164 985 37
4 days ago
If you are a Quality Manager looking to take the next big step in your career or a Technical Manager looking for a new challenge, then keep reading!
My client, a leading company in the food manufacturing industry, are now seeking a Technical Manager who would report into the Site Manager and who would be responsible for the management of the Technical department, maintaining site production/quality and ensuring the highest standards of food safety are upheld.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Roscommon.
What will you do in this job?
- You will ensure the site complies to BRC & all customer standards and that these standards are actively implemented throughout the site.
- You will advise and promote best practice standards throughout the operation and you will ensure customer satisfaction through system and specification verification.
- You will be responsible for achieving procedural compliance consistent with regulatory, legal and customer standards.
- You will contribute to continuous improvement projects.
- You will manage the Technical/Quality team.
- You will manage the company's traceability program for key customer accounts.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have minimum 2-3 years of experience in a Quality or Technical management position in the food manufacturing industry.
- You have a third level Quality/Technical qualification.
- You have strong communication skills and you have a good understanding of legislative and customer requirements.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.