0164 985 39
2 days ago
Health & Safety Manager
If you are a spectacular Health & Safety professional who wants to take the next step working at a leading multinational Manufacturing operation then keep reading!
Your primary focus will be the provision of specialist Health & Safety support, guidance and advice to the management and multi-disciplinary teams, to enable continual improvement of Health & Safety performance and compliance with Irish legislation and company requirements.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Louth .
What will you do in this job?
- You will drive the development and implementation of the integrated management system across all Irish sites in compliance with the requirements of OHSAS18001(ISO45001), ISO14001 and ISO9001.
- You will lead on the specific requirements of the COMAH regulations, and liaison with the Competent Authority
- You will support site managers and teams in complying with all applicable health & safety legislation, with a specific emphasis on COMAH and other "high risk environment” applicable legislation.
- You will provide specialist Health & Safety support and assistance to operations teams at the sites where required, drive the company wide Health & Safety training program, and Co-ordinate the internal safety audit program for the management systems across the business.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree educated in a related discipline - Occupational Health & Safety
- You have 3 – 5 years' experience in Health & Safety related role
- You demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding of all relevant local Health & Safety legislation (including COMAH/SEVESO/ATEX awareness)
- You have strong presentation skills and ability to advise on Health & Safety legislation
- You have Health & Safety Internal auditing experience
- You have knowledge and experience of flammable and explosive atmosphere regulations
- You are a Qualified Risk Assessor
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.