0196 099 97
3 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Distribution Analyst? If you are a spectacular supply chain professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing global biologics company then keep reading!
This is a contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for execution of reporting, technical issue resolution, and exception-based inventory management
- You will be responsible for proper on-time stock representation in all enterprise systems and ensure communication between partners and systems is functioning properly
- You will take ownership of functionality of distribution interfaces with the 3PL
- You will resolve stock issues, write offs and reconciliations
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 1-3 years experience in dealing with systems implementations, interface maintenance and follow up and inventory control related activities
- You have logistics expertise and experience required for executional management of 3PLs
- You have must have excellent communication skills
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.