Dublin 2, Ireland
80000-90000 per year
0164 985 46
22 days ago
An exciting opportunity within an expanding biopharma in Dublin. This company has enjoyed continued growth for their product portfolio in Europe and has a number of key product launches planned for 2022 across their newly formed European distribution network . As a result they are looking to hire a senior Quality Manager to join their quality function in the European office :
- This position will report into a VP Of Quality and will be primarily focused on all product quality related priorities across the relevant contract manufacturers.
- This position will require the individual to review batch documentation in advance of submission to the QP for certification.
- Assessment and completion of batch related deviations, out of specifications, change controls and other events that impact the QMS and batch certification
- This position will require the individual to work with contract manufacturers a to manage metrics and conduct audits.
- This role will require the individual to have technical knowledge of both commercial and clinical products.
Degree qualified with 7-8 years QA experience across pharma or biopharma manufacturing
Strong batch release experience is required
Experience of both drug product and drug substance is preferred
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations