about 2 months ago
Are you looking to gain administrative experience with a highly successful food manufacturing company? Are you ready to take on a new challenge? Our client is looking for someone like you to support their Accounts Payable and Receivable department. Full training will be provided with this role.
• Reviewing invoices and processing customer receipts.
• Dealing with Supplier & Customer queries.
• Scanning & filing documentation.
• Assisting the AP/AR team with month end closure.
• Ad hoc duties as they arise.
• A passion for business success and a willingness to learn.
• Experience in dealing with escalated queries.
• A high degree of computer literacy, knowledge of standard Microsoft packages desired.
• Attention to detail with excellent organisational skills and proven ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Effective time management skills with an ability to work on own initiative.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Cashman at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.